An update on our classic Retro design featuring turquoise straps and eroded logo.
● Lightweight ● Durable ● Comfort Shaped Footbed ● Soft Cotton Straps ● Non-Chaffing Toe Post ● Recycled Rubber Soles ● Salvaged Cotton Straps ● Cushion EVA Midsole
Natural Jute Fibre
Gumbies - Islander - Description
Developed with a passion for outdoor life, Gumbies Islander Flip-Flops provide the freedom of minimalistic footwear while ultimately protecting the sole.
From the experiences of travel, sports and exploration our journey has led us to design, develop and manufacture what we believe to be the best all round simplistic footwear one will ever own.
Gumbies follow the contours of the foot, the arch of the sole and most importantly provide comfort between the toes, whilst using the most practical, natural and recycled planet friendly materials where possible.
Age is not an issue. Like best mates, they get more familiar with time. Gumbies Islander Flip-Flops give you timeless style and are fashionable, functional, fresh and fun.
1. Fill a bucket with warm water, and make a later with 1- 2 table spoons of mild laundry detergent a liquid detergent suitable for delicates like Ecover delicate laundry liquid is ideal.
2. Using a toothbrush or washing-up sponge, scrub the canvas on the flip-flops whilst holding it above the bucket of water.
3. Dip the flip-flops in the water to wash off the dirt and continue scrubbing.
4. Rinse your flip-flops with warm, clean water.
5. Use an old towel to remove any excess water from the flip-flops.
6. Leave the flip-flops to dry in the sun if possible or in a warm dry place indoors.
You can also view our instructional video here.